Budget: a method for going broke methodically
ok so i am perfectly aware that i do not have the money to spend on random things for myself, in fact i am trying to save some money as the next couple of months are likely to be expeeensive :)...... but I have wanted leg warmers for AGES
at least i now have toasty ankles :)
2 comments:
Oo they are very good legwarmers :D I don't blame you for buying them. And I'm sure they will come in handy on some occasion at university :P My idea of saving is going a little out of the window also.
Leg warmers are too cool for school :) i would say money well spent! I just found out i need roughly £4000 to get me through this year... who needs to eat right?
PS i followed the trend and got blog =P
Post a Comment