Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Theres no business like snow business...

Walking back from lectures this morning I got absolutely drenched in snow... I'm frantically trying to dry everything off on my radiator before I have to go to my afternoon seminars. The problem is that my stuff got snowed on, the snow melted and then in turned to ice, so my scarf was so stiff!
the little snowman...

snow angels...
my snow angel....
me after the snow angel. also how much snow has Bristol got cos on the radio this morn they said it was still snowing heavilly in the west?
:)

2 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

the last picture rather answers why you got so cold and wet!!!

Anonymous said...

We haven't had as much snow as you - just enough to roll a small snowman yesterday evening and most of it has turned to slush now. It must have been more 'west' than us. BUT predictions are for a heavy snow fall Wednesday night over this way - but we've heard that before!! Nan and Grandad in Worcester have only had a dusting of snow. They were asking after the state of your wellies!!