Monday, 9 March 2009

Birds, bananas and being bonkers

So I haven't blogged much recently because not a lot of things blog-worthy have been happening this past week. It has been very chilled with not a lot of work which has been great.

I think the only news that I have is that I saw a bird die outside my window and then a big bird ate it (apparently it was a sparrowhawk for all you bird watchers) ewwwww

and I discovered that left over bananas can be handily used in cake to great effect and tastiness

The only thing I have done that is vaguely interesting is on Saturday I went on a CU 'girls day' which was so much fun... although sadly lacking in chocolate. We had a great time in the afternoon split up into teams and given about 15 captions that we had to go into town and take the best picture to fit the captions. The team I was in won, mainly due to extreme competitiveness and complete madness, including a photo of us all trying on bridal dresses and a photo of us all running down the highstreet with underwear on our heads.
*(I don't particularly want to include photos of this)*
yea I think that's pretty much it
:)

2 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

you are depriving us of a great medical treatment if you don't publicise the photos of you all in bridal dresses and underwear!!! They do say laughter is the best medicine.

Will Matthews said...

I accidently put toms underwear on my head the other day...... It was an accident whatever the others say....