So I had a pretty groovy weekend one way or another, I went on an away day with some of CU small group and we went to the newforest, eating icecream, far too many sweets, sitting in the sunshine, ultimate Frisbee, funny games, good company and worshipping God made for a amazing day out from Uni-life.

church that we went to

and as of this morning I have done my french speaking exam!!! and hoping it didn't hit the lines of 'barely comprehensible'. I felt that it actually went really well, possibly the easiest spoken exam in all my years of french.
:)
4 comments:
"Very few if any errors in pronunciation - could be mistaken for a native speaker" 10 marks
So to get a 10 turn up in a stripey T shirt and beret and on no account say anything - absolutely no problem with pronunciation that way.
don't forget the onions and garlic hanging round the neck and if you get the pronunciation wrong say you learnt French in the Pirenees. They don't sound French at all!!!
YAY :) Glad everything's happy and the exam went well!
Glad to here it is not all work and your having a good time.
See if you can do the difficult words on the BBC web site
dad
Post a Comment