let it be outside in the sunshine. although I am still grumpy as anything.
I KNOW that as soon as I get this last exam done the sun will go away :(. call me a pessimist but its going to be that way.
I do not enjoy revision. Actually I think the fault is with exams, if there were no exams the world would be a better place.
working my socks off is not how I want to spend sunny days, no- hold that, any day. I am averaging 12 hours a day.... thats more than I did combined Im sure for any of my other exams ever.
I am beginning to look a little worse for wear with black rings making an appearance under my eyes, and my mind doesnt seem to enjoy the 9am-11pm work.
This time tomorrow I will be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but I just have to get passed the exam first.
GRUMP.
:)
3 comments:
We've all done the long stints in the sun and they don't last for ever, the sun does come back again (although not usually within the first few days after the exam). The main thing you have going for you is that there are loads of people who still have exams ongoing so the sun will probably last till they have finished! Have a great time after.
You look really grumpy
waheyyy you'll have finished now! :) Hope it went well, you're enjoying your freedom and it's still sunny :D
Post a Comment