There is a massive slug in my shower. The worst part is that I attempted to pick it up and it fell and now I can't find it.
But perhaps I should talk about less trivial matters
I'm hoping my parents will finally be able to come and visit and bring me a laptop,although their flights may well get cancelled again due to the strike. I reached this 'ok I have had enough and want to go home now' point, which had to pass quickly becuase I cannot get home and my parents cannot get out here- you'd think I was a million miles away from home or something!
I start back teaching on thursday which I'm kind of looking forward to because I have been a bit lonely recently with only my own company ( oh and the slug, but he is not especially talkative). I have been occupying my time by making animal masks so my classes can act out a story book I have bought, 'brown bear brown bear, what do you see?'. I decided not to do a Bonfire night lesson, given the fact that my kids can't yet even say 'my name is' I decided that even a brief history of the monarchy and catholic uprisings would be just a little beyond them. Also, burning a figure of a man on a fire is just a bit weird n'est-ce pas?
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment