Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Home time.

So, after a good 11 months my French life is ending, with mixed emotions.

Things France has taught me:

1) That I can live alone no problemos and more importantly that I can remove my own spiders.
2)To like salad dressing, fresh figs, duck and square pillows.
3)How amazing pain aux raisins are.
4)That English banks, whilst annoying, are really not that bad.
5)That I am not a surfer and never will be.
6)Useful French, not university French.
7)Think how long your paperwork for something will take then times this amount by 3.
8)French music and TV leaves a lot to be desired.
9)I can live without bacon but I can't live without cheddar cheese.
10)I dress 'English'.

Things I am looking forward to back home:

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Cheese on toast
4. Straight hair (my hair straighteners broke about 2 months ago)
5. Wearing socks
6. Duvets
7. BBC iplayer
8. Bible studies
9. Speaking English in public places
10.Talking endlessly about my gap yah.

:)

No comments: