I am slowly becoming nocturnal, yesterday I went to bed at 4, today it was 5- this cannot be good. The thing is, as my flat mate was saying, we have to do just as many hours as all the scientists just none of it is contact hours, its all independent study which we seem to do in the unearthly hours of the morning.Having said this I didn't so any work all weekend so I can't really use that excuse for why I was up so late. I am going to try and be good and go to bed at sensible hours as this week is my reading week for French, which is deceiving as it involves no reading so really it should be called 'do-as-many-essays-as-possible week'.
To add some sort of visual aid to this post so its not all writing here is something we found in our history self-directed study group... not something you see everyday in historical writing...

:)
4 comments:
i was reading an equely surprising enginering book today
it kept quoating powetry and the bible :s
Chloe, I miss you and your multicoloured socks that I see to the left of your blog.
Do you remember a random football game on the downs where we spent most of the time listing reasons why girls were better than boys?
zoe that must have been hard!! and clod reading week is jsut so that the lecturers can have the week so look after their kids, its ment to be catch up on everyuthing week for studnets, lol.
wat are u saying zoe, that beats all our many reasons?
haha
Post a Comment