gahhh. I have had my library card barred for a wholllle week. right so I knew I had to return one of my french books on Monday as it was only on a 2 day loan and it appears that I returned the wrong one making me a day late on the other one. Here they don't fine you any money because no student has any money instead they bar you from taking out any books for a week. :( id rather have the fine. no seriously I would. I also have now lost the book that I placed a hold on that had just become available because I cant take it out of the library and I was in a queue to get it- so now I'm not going to get it :( gahhh.
this is an issue as due to my subjects I rely heavily on the library, now I am actually going to have to live there. more than I do already. you can pretty much guarantee that most of the people sat in the library for hours do history. gahhh
but on a brighter note autumn has been so lovely here, the colours are just so beautiful :)
3 comments:
wat a geek, spending all the toime in the library.
that does not sound good :( is the library nice or is it cold and smelly like a lot of libraries?
I miss you Chloe :(
oooohh! crunchy leaves, i miss these
Post a Comment