Saturday, 21 February 2009

A little more life and times of me

hellooo. I do realise that I haven't managed to update for ages. I have no real excuse so shall not attempt to make one.

This term is going so impossibly fast that I have no idea where all my time has gone-- probably spread between my four main activities eating, reading, socialising and facebook. errrm well I will attempt to give a quick run through of the most important things in life chez chloe
- I have a house for next year which is soooo amazing and right by the Uni
- CU events week went really well
- I went to Soul Survivor on Tour here and it was great
- all my work is distinctly average in terms of interestingness
- I have a replacement ladybird umbrella
- I have a new pot of peanut butter

Today has been a beautiful sunny day but sadly I haven't managed to get out as I have got an awful cold so have been sat in bed today surrounded by damp tissues, coughing all over the place and generally being coldy. I have so much of a cold that it hurts when I move my eyes, my nose is bright red and I have run out of strepsils. But it has meant that I can justify doing very little work today so I'm happy :)

2 comments:

Tim and Fiona said...

Hope you feel better soon Chloe
x

Zoe said...

aww poor chloe, i hope you're feeling a bit better now. Peanut butter, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.