Thursday, 23 April 2009

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

So the weather has been pretty good this last week, has meant that virtually no work has been done whatsoever, and I haven't yet managed to do my usual trick of burning my legs whilst wearing footless tights and then looking like I have been dipped in something for the rest of the summer.
(for those who are wondering, I am wearing my larry T-shirt)
and I managed to do a whole hour of french speaking today without wanting to be swallowed up by the ground at any point. well okay, maybe a couple of times. I think I managed to convey that as I was a studying history and french that for my year out I would be going back in time in France. possibly an error.
:)

1 comment:

Sarah Richardson said...

I'd stick to the going back in time in France, sounds fun, just don't land up in the French revolution with an English Accent may not go down too well. (or during the 2nd world war either)