Thursday, 30 April 2009

Taking reading in the bathroom to a whole new level...

It had got to the point where I just had to ask "err does anybody know why there is writing on our toilet seat?" I just wasn't expecting the reply I got.

One of my flatmates confessed to having written some notes quickly on his hand at the end of his music lecture to try and remember to look those things up when he got back. He says that the toilet seat is always so cold so he sat on his hands and then the notes on his hand printed onto the toilet seat... and I kid you not, a week on and you can still read them. They came off of his hand pretty sharpish, but it definitely won't be coming off the toilet seat any time soon.

:)

1 comment:

Chris Richardson said...

Not sure I want to shake his hand!