hey Im here and this is just a very quick update.
I feel very pasty white and english. everyone else here seems incredibly tanned.
So far I have had a few quite easy days just settling in adn meeting people but it hasnt felt so easy as Im surrounded by french and I dont understand much and cant really speak anything so its pretty hard to be me and also to settle in because of the language barrier.
please pray that
I get my electric transformer sockety thing sorted ( as I cant use any of my electrical stuff cos my transformer thing wont work)
My french drastically improves
I settle in here and see what I can do to help
thank you
:)
3 comments:
j'espère que la langue obtient mieux. le soleil est très bon!
Vive la France! Tu est tres chanceux pour etre en Biarritz. J'espere que tu as un grand temps, je donnerais mon bras droit pour une occasion de retour en France. Bonne chance!
Thinking of you Chloe :-) I'm not going to try and write in French... I hope you're settling in really well and feel really at home there. Much love x x
Post a Comment