Wednesday, 16 September 2009

France: the flipflop and the stereotype

I guess that a lot of you will have already seen this pic, but for those who haven't I was chatting to one of my french friends one day explaining what the English stereotype of the french was, he found it so funny that we ended up gathering lots of bits together to be able to take a photo of what I said was 'french' (minus garlic and onions).
OK, so one night I hear the ominous high pitched buzz of a mosquito so I turn my lamp on only to realise that it has landed on the ceiling and isn't showing any signs of coming down anytime soon. Now, this being a very old house the ceiling was ridiculously high so I couldn't reach to get it... so I thought I would throw my flip flop up to get it to move but, as you can see, It somehow (???) got stuck.
:)

No comments: