Snowed here as well. Even when camping in Yosemite I didnt wear that many layers! I did keep my hat on for 2 days though.
tee hee they'll tell you it's character building Chloe.Are you going to need hot water bottles for Christmas- lots of them?
WHOA that's a lot of clothes!! It's absolutely freezing here too but luckily our heating is fairly good. I hope you get some snow soon :D xxxx
stop you moaning! i regularly get icicles in my room atmall the bestlooking forward to seeing you at ChristmassByatt
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Snowed here as well. Even when camping in Yosemite I didnt wear that many layers! I did keep my hat on for 2 days though.
tee hee they'll tell you it's character building Chloe.
Are you going to need hot water bottles for Christmas- lots of them?
WHOA that's a lot of clothes!! It's absolutely freezing here too but luckily our heating is fairly good. I hope you get some snow soon :D xxxx
stop you moaning!
i regularly get icicles in my room atm
all the best
looking forward to seeing you at Christmass
Byatt
Post a Comment