Thursday, 11 November 2010

Rain and another complain.


So I'm sat here feeling a little lonely watching the rain POUR down as it has done all week. I might as well put on the song 'all by myself' to complete my mood.

The French take today as yet another public holiday. yey for that! I was invited to someone's house for lunch, a couple from my church said they would pick me up because they were invited too, I gave them all my contact details and everything. I thought, yes! Things are finally improving, I get to meet people and talk! But hey, nobody has called, emailed or come to pick me up. boo :(.

So, after waiting for ages I'm going to get on with some Uni work instead.

And yes, I'm sorry this is yet another moan.
:)

5 comments:

Chris Richardson said...

big hug!

Sarah Richardson said...

I second that from Chris

annettejones said...

And another huge hug from Paul and Annette xxx

Unknown said...

And another huge hug from Paul and Annette xxx

Unknown said...

so what actually happened? have you figured out why that happened? wierd.