Monday, 8 November 2010

Titles are overrated.

So, my parents and brother actually made it out to France for the weekend, I didn't think it was ever going to happen due to the strikes, it was so good to see them. It meant I got to play the tourist too and it was fun to visit a bit of the Dordogne.

Also, thanks to my visitors I now have a shiny new laptop and my big winter coat. I have epically awful internet connection at the moment though- computery people could that be related to my new laptop?

Teaching is going fine, the kids still come out with things like, when asked how old they are, "my name is eight" and "I'm mould". Oh, and a lot of the small ones only seem to be able to say their name is Chloe because they repeat exactly what I say :)

Have a picture of shower slug...



All the leaves around my little house are falling...



:)

1 comment:

Chris Richardson said...

wrap said slug in tissue paper and deposit in bin ... or garden. or train it as a pet. don't fancy stroking it!