For example, on night we realised that we had never seen 'Gone with the wind', we finished at the interval to go see some of the guys play a gig at a local festival, which didn't work that well because our minds were definitely elsewhere we were itching to get back and finish it. 4 hours of tragedy later we made it to bed, emotionally and mentally fatigued only to have to get up hours later to make everyone breakfast.
It was my day off today so I caught up on sleep and beach time.
I wrote a super big message to take a photo for my dad for fathers' day, it was all going well until the life-guards spotted what I was doing and decided to write their names...
Us englishgirls had our first real day of office duty this Saturday, it went really well apart from when our boss decided to prank phonecall us. S was trying not to laugh and making weird faces at me as a guy with a thick accent was asking "are you a party hostel?" and things like "how many people do you think I could fit into a double bed?". A humiliating while later we ascertained it wasn't a genuine phonecall- needless to say we are plotting some kind of revenge.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment