Saturday, 25 October 2008

Friends, Bristolians, Blog-stalkers lend me your ears/eyes...

Fear not, I will update about what I have been up to. I will. I am just waiting for some photos to be put on facebook so that I can steal them for my next post.

In the mean time I shall update you on what I can without pictures...
Um, so Friday night is the Big CU meeting called Unite and I was very very tired so declared to the people I was with that I would be disciplined and not go to the pub afterwards or go to hot chocolate in a kitchen after that.
Guess what?
I went to the pub and I went to a kitchen gathering of the hot chocolate dispensing kind.
I really shouldn't set goals that I clearly can't keep, there would be much less disappointment with myself... :)

3 comments:

Josh Allen said...

ooo chloe, your sooo bad.

Chris Richardson said...

I dont think I would be able to resist either!

Sarah Richardson said...

avoiding hot chocolate isn't good for you really!!!!
glad you're having fun