Today was the so called 'bunfight' but much to my disappointment there were no buns and no fighting only lots and lots of societies wanting you to join them. I think I spent most of the time being sqaushed against tables by large rugby player types, that and discovering myself in the marshall arts isle. Anyway I did eventually find the ones I did want to sign up to- like the histsoc that had the title I've used on their hoodies.
Yesterday night was really good, I went to the CU small group session for my lot of halls and met loads of lovely people and then we all treked off to the pub together.
I did do another 4 hrs in a lecture theatre today but really its not worth writing about. I did find out who my personal tutor is going to be and there were meant to be times for when we could see them, concerningly mine is the only one to not have a time... apparently they haven't contacted the office back to say when they are free... hardly a good start :S
:)
1 comment:
Glad its going well, stay good on dates!
Post a Comment