Thursday, 6 November 2008

Question: Answer

I do want it to seem like this blogging relationship is reciprocal so I am going to answer a question that I was asked relating to yesterday's post.
Question: Why do you have green marker pen running down your window?
Answer: I have marker pen running down my window as a friend lives on the third floor of a block perpendicular to the one I am living in. We discovered (not in a stalkerish kind of way of course!!) that we could see into each other's bedrooms and from this moment on writing notes and sticking them to the window ensued. Now the dripping marker pen is due to the amount of condensation that forms on my window, making any sign turn to pulp. His room is more modern than mine so he has double glazing making it not a problem for him.
:)

5 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

can I add to the discussion?... Why green? Is it better when seen from a perpendicular room, is it the colour which goes best with your curtains?.....

Josh Allen said...

must be hot and steamy in ther for all that condensation! hahaha. im sure all this stalking is very innocent! ha

Zoe said...

YAY THAT'S MY QUESTION! :D
I feel honoured to be chosen :P
Thank you very much for the answer, which was very exciting, I wish I had someone I could write notes to through my window!

Tim and Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim and Fiona said...

I though I'd stop being just a blog stalker and join in the fun!
confession time - I stuck messages on my window for others to read when I was at uni as well!- It was in my final year and I spotted what I though looked like an other student, who like me, looked board of studying for exams.
I didn't even know them!
great fun though!
Tim