Here goes, well recently I have felt really challenged to think about things a bit more and so have started to question what I actually think about life and stuff. Questions like what the heck am I doing here? What is my purpose, is to just simply be born, make money reproduce and die? Is the world's intricacy due to some happy accident? What/who do I look to for love and identity?
ok so a friend sent me these links, seriously WATCH all of it, over lunch or in your break or something, some of the stuff he talks about is insanely cool. No matter what you believe/don't believe just please bear with me on this one and watch it all. please. is that enough begging to get you to watch it??
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?=_1EAmfOu9lE&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UE5sF1rdxM4&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?cuF629DW9kI&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?UCJ0HHMSbY&feature=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6OoBEV10rjc&feature=related
:)
2 comments:
very good .... just listened to part 2. very good indeed!
You've got the hokey-cokey in my head now :P
But on a more serious note yes that was enough begging to make me watch them, I will return to this when I have a spare sec tomorrow morning and have a look :)
Post a Comment