Thursday, 2 April 2009

This is not just a birthday cake...


We are a cake loving family, so when It came to my mum's birthday we weren't sure what type of cake to make... so me a my brother made them all.

What we have here is a chocolate cake, carrot cake, coffee and walnut cake, cherry and coconut cake and then a little lemon cake on top. It is possibly the best cake in the world.
:)


4 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

WOW if you need help finishing this off let me know.


"This is not just birthday cake it's Chloe and Daniel's lemon, chocolate, carrot...... cake!"

Tim and Fiona said...

I like!
Good Job!
Happy Birthday Sue!
Sarah,If there is any left over after you've had a go at it, I'm happy to help :)

Zoe said...

Chloe I have NO good cake in Kenya, and you have just paraded every type of good cake in front of me. Unfair :P

Makaela said...

mmmmm makaela hungry!!