Thursday, 3 September 2009

France update no.7

So my last week is here, which is so sad as I would more than happily stay here another couple of months. Especially as I have just about got used to the french keyboard.

I have spent the last 2 days in an apron and rubber gloves helping to totally clean the hostel as it was the end of the season. As for what Im up to now, I am staying here until monday as Im going to be helping out with the kids a bit more. Then tuesday and wednesday I am going to stay at a french lady's house, who goes to the church here.

I would love prayer that...
- God would really continue to use me in my last week
- I would be an encouragement to the lady I am staying with
- prayer for the 2 guys that I have been working with ( who have now left) that they will go away thinking about God and that they would know that life with God is life to the full, and the only thing that can satisfy.

see you all soon!
:)

1 comment:

Josh Allen said...

glad uv had a gd time, we have really missed u here tho. see you soon. praying for ya.