I have been setting 2 of them at the moment, just in case. I have a 'stage' this week, which is training for my teaching job which starts next week. This morning I was meant to be at training at 8.50. I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 8.40.
I could not believe that both my alarm clocks had not gone off. that is seriously unlucky.
I am however very thankful that I am able to borrow a bike when I need it, and that I live right by a canal with a cycle path on it.
I pulled on some clothes, dashed out the house and cycled at top speed to the school I was meant to be in. I was sweaty, tired and feeling pretty ill after bombing it there on a bike with no breakfast in my stomach. I got there a bit passed nine. My teacher was late, he had no idea that I had been too!
I still have no idea what's wrong with my alarms.both are still showing that the alarm is set.
:)
1 comment:
are you wearing earplugs? or does the cat sleep on your head! either senario will cause you to miss the alarm.
Post a Comment