Monday, 10 January 2011

My camembert is missing.

I dont really have a whole lot to say but I feel like I should blog seeing as I have been back here for a week.

All is pretty much the same is it always is, working, eating, planning, meeting and eating some more. Teaching is going fine but and I'm having to keep topping up my patience due to what seems to be a large number of slow-to-learn children, ceaseless paperwork keeps being sent to me with no explanation of what it is or what to do with it and I lost a Camembert somehow this week. (bought it then couldnt find what I'd done with it...! so if something starts smelling in a few days time...)
:)

2 comments:

Josh Allen said...

I had some amazing Camembert last week in France! hope you find it!

Chris Richardson said...

File the paper work in the pending box that is just above the paper bin! then give a slight shove.
works for me. hehe.