Oh and the Pastor of the church here phoned me up and asked me if I could share a bit at church on Sunday about how I became a Christian and the difference this makes in my life. I wasn't thinking and agreed wholeheartedly, I even said it was a 'bonne idée'. Put the phone down and realised what I had done. I don't speak French. Well at least not a monologue.
So, I am going to cheat. I spent the WHOLE afternoon writing it down and I'm going to read it. It was massive brain strain even writing it though, the number of tenses you use in these kind of things!
AND for your own amusement-

:)
3 comments:
So you have changed your name to GOD!
I will have let the church leadership know!!!
More to the point have you told your parents?
haha I think they always knew, or at least had an inkling.
Post a Comment