2) In order to come home to sane April weather (flooding) I need to print off my ticket. I do not own a printer, there is only one in P. at the library, at the top of the hill, over half an hour away... it was broken down.
3) A tree outside has decided to start growing through my house.
4) I have finished being 'prof d'anglais' forever. :(
I will genuinely miss living here, it makes me laugh on a daily basis :)
2 comments:
you can email the stuff that needs printing ... then we post it back to you ..... if there is time.
No printers in school?
thanks for the offer, I'm catching the plane tomorrow, I think it will be ok, in the terms and conditions of the flight it says that it is a 'ticketless airline' that I only need my passport, I've got it all on my computer if they get really funny about it.
see you soon!
:)
Post a Comment