
This morning I got up early to do laundry!!! Now dodging the rogue socks, tumble dryer fluff, empty bags and spilt mounds of washing powder I successfully managed to wash all my things, and tumble dry them too! I ignored all the labels of my things as they all said not to tumble dry (see fat logo on the the left) and nothing shrunk :) yey. google told me that it would probably be ok as long as the garments didn't have any wool in them. Thank you google.
So a question for the domestically wise types... What should you not tumble dry?
:)
3 comments:
I guess your referring to me when you are speaking to people with such a title as "domestically wise types". I know for a fact that there are only three things in the world that you can't tumble dry, those are:
1. Small Children (unless more than 50% polyester)
2. Kittens (only exception are the fluffy ones as there fluff benefits fully from the tumble dry experience)
3. Ready Meals (trust me on this one - tumble dryers don't work like microwaves - even if you are very drunk and you can only find the tumble dryer in your house as you forgot where the microwave is - it doesn't work)
Not that I have ever tried any of these of course, especially not number three - that would just be silly.
Will x
Sarah says it makes some of her t shirts shrink, so I only tumble dry mine! Speaking of which, I must empty the washing machine!
Chloes and Zoes. I can't imagine their hair would take too kindly to being tumble dried.
Post a Comment