
Today was good. yes good- I have nothing to moan about. I pretty much had the whole day off which was nice after being out late last night at the 'tight and bright' UV rave. I made use of our old P.E lycra blue short things that we used to wear under our netball skirts (remember??) needless to say I did look ridiculous, but then so did everyone. Today I went to the freshers fair to pick up lots of freebies, most stuff was complete junk but I did pick up millions of free pens which saves on me ever having to buy any. ever.
I then had a CU freshers welcome and we made pizzas that had to have a Bible story theme, our team did the parting of the red sea :) Later we all went to the main CU meeting which was ace a guy called Krish Kandii (or something like that) was speaking on identity. Afterwards I got back and introduced my flat mates to the joys of ground rice with nutella (its like a gluten free semolina) as they were having a quiet eve in, we then made paper chain men to further decorate our kitchen (how cool are we??!!) and now we are playing guitar heroes wearing paper hats and eating chocolate.
by the way this is a picture of our fridge. pete is our cleaner. this was the other day it has now become a lot more decorated with those sticky pompom things with eyes. in fact we have covered the top.each one has a label that we have written its name on (again the coolness of us)
:)
2 comments:
We love a bit of guitar heroes! sounds quality, glad you've settled down well. will x
That sounds such an awesome day, glad you're having lots of fun :) I am so tempted to try the brown rice and nutella!
xxx
Post a Comment