Friday, 17 October 2008

A wheely good time...

all the cool people go to rollerdiscos :P so much fun, although I have a large blister on the side of my foot now because of my skates. ewww.
please excuse the awful title. It's all I could think of.
My history presentation at 9 went well despite the lack of sleep last night... I had to get up the unearthly hour of 7.30am to go to the library before my seminar and print something off. How I miss having a printer :(
:)

6 comments:

Josh Allen said...

sounds wheely fun! haha. not

Chris Richardson said...

did you really post that at 3.27am? There is no way I can stay awake that long! I am soooo old!!!

Chloe said...

ha no I did it this morning, the timing on my blog is a bit inaccurate :)

Will Matthews said...

Sounds like fun! I was not stoop so low to making a pun about roller skating if you just promise me one thing - keep rolling out these posts :P

Zoe said...

roller disco sounds so much fun :D

dave said...

that just all sounds crazy!!! oh and it helps to have a printer :P