Wednesday, 15 September 2010

"Tomorrow, tomorrow, Im reallynotsokeenabout tomorrow, you're only a day away.pants."- What annie would have sung had she had to do a year abroad.

Im trying not to panic because I feel really ill when I panic.

I have packed and repacked multiple times- really hoping my bags are under the weight limit- I had to make large sacrifices leaving things at home, like my pink dog shaped pencil sharpener that sharpens when you turn its tail, which apparently is not a 'necessity' when I don't have pencils, a desk or a house to put a desk in.

So if you don't hear from me for a while its either because
a) I am reliant upon internet cafés
b) I have been put in a french prison suspected of money laundering because I have photocopies of English notes in my bag. (for school resource purposes)

still nowhere to live. and also no confirmation that my supervisor will pick me up.
what have I done??????

Bristol you have been great. see you at christmas.

:)

1 comment:

Chris Richardson said...

Bon Voyage Chloe. Do not be afraid, you dont need to, God goes with you. Just watch and see what he has for you. Sorry I'm not there to see you off.