Wednesday, 26 January 2011

I have no fancy title but there are pictures today.

I had a bad week last week, the January blues I think, just lacking in motivation to speak and live all things French, I just wanted be back in England.

Things have already been better this week, back to normal routine life, I'm still making mistakes daily, I get confused between words a lot! Yesterday talking about bent 'jambon' (ham) rather than bent 'jambes' (legs)

The kids are still amusing/bemusing/annoying, a fair few of them aren't the brightest things ever (putting it mildly) but they are teaching me patience like nothing ever has done before.

After 2 weeks a parcel my mum sent me finally reached me, I now have my new camera charger so went round today 'like a Japanese tourist' as one of my friends put it. BUT, it does mean that you have pictures from now on!

At the market today I didnt need a bag because I had brought my own and the lady said that if you didnt need a bag you got this- and handed me an armful of freshly cut parsley.

Yeah, so what do you do with parsley?

Food is ridiculously good, fresh warm baguettes and a boulangerie every 5 metres mean that I might have to book myself two seats on the plane home. This is not helped by the fact that after gym class last night there was a cake and cider social. When they mentioned it the week before I thought I had misunderstood it or something, but no. Eating straight after ab work it was. See this is why my abs are absent (see what I did there?)


My cheeky pastry of choice today.


:)

3 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

I love the idea of you needing two seats on the plane!!! I'll come and help with all that bread if you need. :D
you can do it just keep laughing and blogging.

thegrumpyscot said...

Dude. Totes loving yer wee blogg! So funny - and really like the way I can empathise with nearly everything! Best quote ever "amusing/bemusing/annoying"

Hope all is good and take care xxx

Zoe said...

MY GOSH I am jealous of that pastry! I'd pay for two seats on a plane for that...